All applicants attending LCT courses must apply for a Standard Visitor visas. As LCT is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) for independent further and higher education – a UKVI approved accreditation body, all delegates applying for Standard Visitor visas will be successful provided all the necessary supporting documentation is included.
Following is a list of recommended documents that delegates can include as part of their visa applications:
- Passport or travel document, valid for at least six months (the passport must have at least one clear page for the visa)
- Two recent passport-sized colour photographs with a white background
- Correct application form fully completed in English
- Visa support letter from LCT
- Letter of employment
- Six months itemised bank statements/evidence of assets
- Letter from your sponsor (employer), confirming they are paying for the course
- Evidence of accommodation in London
- Relevant diplomas or educational certificates that you have achieved (it is helpful to submit mark sheets/passing certificates)
- Original IELTS/TOEFL Certificate, or other evidence of your ability to speak English
- Detailed information with regard to visa requirements can be found on your local British Embassy’s web site.