Terms and Conditions
Updated Terms (COVID-19 Response)
The safety of our clients’ employees, delegates and our staff is of paramount importance. As a result, given the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we are introducing some temporary measures and changes to our terms of business:
- All travelling delegates will be asked to submit a completed questionnaire before arrival to confirm that they have not travelled recently through ‘high risk’ areas and that they have not knowingly been in contact with anyone who has been infected with the virus.
- All delegates will be asked to confirm that they are not suffering from the key symptoms of the virus (temperature, cough, shortness of breath) before arrival.
- Any delegates that have travelled to or via ‘high risk’ areas within 14 days or are deemed to be at ‘high risk’ will be asked to postpone their travel. All delegates, trainers and staff will be reminded to wash their hands regularly and thoroughly throughout the day. Tissues and hand sanitiser gel dispensers are available in all training rooms.
- A full credit against future bookings will be available if the delegate is deemed to be ‘high risk’ or chooses to re-schedule the course. A partial credit will be available if the delegate chooses to attend a virtual course via our new e-learning options (details below).
LCT plans to run all courses during March, April and May that have confirmed delegate bookings for those planning to attend courses at our training centre in London (location-based training).
During this period of heightened health risk (due to COVID-19) we are amending our Terms and Conditions on a temporary basis. After this outbreak period has passed, as determined by the WHO, our terms of business will revert to our standard policy.
For any bookings that are pre-paid but are postponed or cancelled, LCT will offer a credit in full against any new bookings from your organisation against any delegate.
There are a number of Learning & Development options that your organisation has.
For existing bookings that are pre-paid:
Option 1: Attend training as planned provided delegates are not deemed to be ‘high risk’
Option 2: Switch training from location-based training to our e-learning solution Receive credit note for 50% of the location-based course value to be applied to any future booking with LCT
Option 3: Postpone training to a future date, and
Option 4: Request credit note to be applied to any future bookings
For existing bookings that are not pre-paid or for new bookings:
Option 1: Attend reserved training as planned with payment made 1 week prior to course commencement
Option 2: Switch training from location-based training to our e-learning solution with payment made 1 week prior to course commencement at a 50% discount to location-based brochure price
Option 3: Any new bookings for e-learning courses to be paid for 1 week prior to course commencement at a 50% discount to brochure price
- learning courses will cover all study materials of the location-based courses and may be e delivered in a compressed format. 5 day courses may be converted to 5 half-days or 3 full-days.
- e-learning course will be recorded and available to view at a convenient time within one week of the original course.
- e-learning delegates will be given the opportunity to have a follow-up session with the consultant trainers within 7 days of course completion either by email, conference call or both.
- e-learning delegates will receive any course certificates applicable to the location based training delegates.
- e-learning courses are priced at a significant discount to our traditional location-based training and eliminate the requirement for your employees to travel.
- e-learning courses offer your employee the flexibility to train at times convenient to them and the compressed format will allow increased time-efficiency.
Customised Learning Solutions:
If you have more than 5 delegates registered, or wishing to register, on the same course, we can also potentially deliver courses on-site at your offices or in an alternative location such as Dubai, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica and Barbados (subject to consultant and travel availability). Pricing may vary from brochure prices.
LCT is committed to continuing to provide your organisation with the Learning & Development needs of your employees. LCT can deliver safe training to your employees either here in London, or at other locations (including on-site) and via e-learning.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements. We are here to help!