The huge amount of expert knowledge possessed by LCT’s training consultants puts us in a perfect position to hone in on almost any practical or theoretical based course in the fields of business and management. To ensure that our clients seek the maximum benefits from our training, our experts will work closely with the organisation in order to create a comprehensive experience.
These packages that we offer include pre – and post-assessment for the capabilities, and more significantly the skills areas require practise of the attendees, to guarantee the necessary training solutions are utilised during the training process.
Listed underneath are some prime examples of in-house and tailor-made courses that are delivered by LCT for its clients around the world:
- ‘Effectively Demonstrating Governance and Compliance via Sarbanes-Oxley’ course in London for Chaucer Syndicates, UK.
- ‘Managing Marketing Communications’ course in Doha for Qatari Diar.
- ‘Effective People and Operations Management’ course in Geneva for Kuwait Gulf Oil Company.
- ‘Coaching and Mentoring’ course in Cairo for the Egyptian Banking Institute.
- ‘Workforce Planning and Manpower Budgeting’ course in London for the Qatar University.
- ‘Tender Preparation and Evaluation’ course in Abu Dhabi for ZADCO Oil Co.
- ‘Enterprise Risk Management’ course in London for Riyadh Bank, Saudi Arabia.
- ‘Human Resources Cost Optimisation’ course in Russia for Premium Vektor Ltd.
- ‘Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning’ course in London for the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation.
- ‘Formulating and Executing Strategy for Results’ in Nigeria for the Niger Delta Development Commission.
- ‘Effective IFRS Adoption, Project Appraisal and Bank Reconciliation’ in London for Royal Office, Oman.
- ‘Human Resources Management’ course in Azerbaijan for Allianz.
- ‘Management Skills for Excellence‘ course in Vienna for HOT Engineering, GmbH, Austria.
- ’Core Management Skills’ (three months) course in London for the Royal Saudi Air Force.