The vast amount of expertise possessed by LCT’s training consultants puts us in an ideal position to develop almost any course in the fields of business and management. In order to ensure that the client derives maximum benefit from such training, our experts work closely with the organisation to design a comprehensive package. Such packages include pre- and post-assessment of the capabilities, and more importantly the skills gaps of the attendees, to guarantee the appropriate training solutions are devised.
Listed below are some examples of in-house and tailor-made training courses that have been delivered by LCT for its clients over the world:
- ‘Effectively Demonstrating Governance and Compliance via Sarbanes-Oxley’ course in London for Chaucer Syndicates, UK.
- ‘Managing Marketing Communications’ course in Doha for Qatari Diar.
- ‘Effective People and Operations Management’ course in Geneva for Kuwait Gulf Oil Company.
- ‘Coaching and Mentoring’ course in Cairo for the Egyptian Banking Institute.
- ‘Workforce Planning and Manpower Budgeting’ course in London for the Qatar University.
- ‘Tender Preparation and Evaluation’ course in Abu Dhabi for ZADCO Oil Co.
- ‘Enterprise Risk Management’ course in London for Riyadh Bank, Saudi Arabia.
- ‘Human Resources Cost Optimisation’ course in Russia for Premium Vektor Ltd.
- ‘Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning’ course in London for the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation.
- ‘Formulating and Executing Strategy for Results’ in Nigeria for the Niger Delta Development Commission.
- ‘Effective IFRS Adoption, Project Appraisal and Bank Reconciliation’ in London for Royal Office, Oman.
- ‘Human Resources Management’ course in Azerbaijan for Allianz.
- ‘Management Skills for Excellence‘ course in Vienna for HOT Engineering, GmbH, Austria.
- ’Core Management Skills’ (three months) course in London for the Royal Saudi Air Force.