Women In Leadership
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|Dubai||5 days||18 June 2023||£3,850.00|
|London||5 days||7 August 2023||£3,850.00|
|London||5 days||13 November 2023||£3,850.00|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Board Members
- Senior Directors
- Senior Managers
- Departmental Directors
- Deputy Departmental Directors
- Departmental Managers
- Deputy Departmental Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
- Understand about your uniqueness and developing your own brand
- Presenting your ideas and information with confidence
- Knowing how to lead your team and build trust
- Managing difficult situations and ensuring you’re understood
- Becoming a role model and inspiring other women
The framework – who you are and what you stand for:
- Understanding who you are, what makes you unique and how you want to be perceived.
- Developing your personal and leadership brand.
- Identifying your strengths as a woman and finding your ‘why’.
- Setting definite outcomes, managing your goals and identifying strategies for success.
Personal power and making an impact:
- Identifying methods and techniques for being assertive and courageous.
- Understanding the power of influence and persuasion.
- Presenting with confidence and impact.
- Increasing your prominence as a leader in the workplace.
- Defining the skills and attributes of successful leaders.
- Facing the reality and current situation for women as leaders.
- Identifying and understanding team dynamics and team roles.
- Building high performance teams through trust and respect.
Working smarter, not harder:
- Identifying and using our greatest attributes as women.
- Having difficult conversations.
- Handling conflict in the workplace.
- Providing great feedback to enable others to learn and develop.
Becoming a role model for other women:
- Identifying the greatest women influencers and role models and how they’ve changed the
- Developing our own stories and ideas to inspire others.
- Networking with other women and developing your own learning and career.
- Becoming a great 1-2-1 coach to support others in the workplace.