Turning Data into Business Intelligence
An interactive programme that enables participants to identify the characteristics of assertive leaders and focuses on developing negotiation and persuasion skills, the ability to influence colleagues and stakeholders and developing confidence when confronting challenging individuals and situations.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||1 day||6 June 2023||£1,500|
|London||1 day||1 November 2023||£1,500|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Board Members
- Senior Directors
- Senior Managers
- Departmental Directors
- Deputy Departmental Directors
- Departmental Managers
- Deputy Departmental Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
- Describe the reasoning behind predictive analytics and its benefits
- Take an evidence-based approach using advanced analytics to developing a collaborative workplace when selecting and motivating people
- Develop Workforce Planning that replaces gap-analysis with the concept of generating human capability
- Change HR service delivery into a value-generating process
Defining Metrics and Practical Applications
- What are metrics?
- Avoiding common metrics mistakes
- Second generation metrics: benchmarking
- Third generation metrics: predictive analytics
- Understanding the data vs In
- Understanding the data vs Insight exercise<
- Business intelligence case study
Identifying and managing risk
- Strategic risk and crisis management
- The processes of risk sensing, risk intelligence collection, assessment and crisis vulnerability reduction
- How to utilize scenarios planning to identify and mitigate risk
LCT’s Business Intelligence Courses
In the Turning Data into Business Intelligence course, we help students identify the characteristics of assertive leaders and develop negotiation and persuasion skills, the ability to influence colleagues and stakeholders, and confidence when confronting challenging individuals and situations. Students benefit from learning about the benefits of predictive analytics, using advanced analytics for evidence-based approaches and proactive workforce planning.
This course helps students develop the skills needed to turn data into business intelligence. By identifying the characteristics of assertive leaders, developing negotiation and persuasion skills, and utilizing advanced analytics to develop a collaborative workplace, you can gain a competitive edge in today’s market.
Whether you’re looking to improve your understanding of metrics and their practical applications or develop skills in identifying and managing risk, this business intelligence course is for you. Our experienced instructors will guide you through each topic, providing the knowledge and tools you need to succeed.
At London Corporate Training, we offer flexible scheduling options for our business development courses, including online, in-house, and London-based courses. We aim to provide a convenient, effective and practical learning experience for all our students.
Advance your organisation with London Corporate Training
At LCT, we have over 25 years of experience working with international clients to deliver training solutions leading to positive professional development outcomes. We deliver high-quality, accessible, and innovative learning experiences that enable our clients to prosper from the opportunities and challenges of the 21st century and drive positive change and success.
If you want to learn more information about our corporate training programmes, contact our friendly team.