ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
Those who have a direct input into the treasury function in their organisation or have some responsibility for finance and financial strategy. They will be from all sectors, including private, public and not-for-profit including:
- Those who are new managers or managers wanting a refresher
- Operations managers who want to know more about treasury activities
- Managers who want to increase their strategic capability
- Managers who are about to be promoted into positions which require treasury literacy
- Managers facing financial investment decisions or expect to make a contribution to a wider planning process.
- Internal auditors, accountants who need to show CPD
By the end delegates will know how to:
- Contrast and compare the treasury function in the private and public sector
- Evaluate the increasing the strategic role of the treasury function
- Identify financial risks in treasury management
- Optimise working capital