ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
- Senior L&D/HR practitioners responsible for decision making at either operational, tactical or more strategic level or those involved in the implementation of processes of learning and talent development strategies.
- L&D practitioner who understands the strategic direction of the organisation.
- L&D managers who want to ensure that their function provides a cost effective results driven service aligned to business objectives
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Lead the initiation, development and implementation of learning and development strategies, interventions and activities
- Critically analyse and evaluate the formulation and implementation of learning and talent development strategies for defining and achieving current and future effectiveness at organisational, group and individual levels
- Apply learning and talent development strategies, policies and methods
- Establish the key components of a strategic knowledge management system and design one