ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
Delegates directly responsible for the interpretation, development and implementation of public sector planning and the effective assessment of the impacts of state policies economically, socially and environmentally.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key role and objectives of government
- Describe the policy development process
- To appreciate and measure the key impacts of public sector policy making
- Make informed policy improvement recommendations
- Assess the Economic Impact of Public Sector Policy