Effective Teambuilding in Corporate Environments
This 1-day programme has been designed to enable delegates to understand the basic fundamentals of strategy and motivation in team building. You will benefit by learning tips and techniques that will increase your competence and confidence when managing, influencing and leading teams and individuals.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||1 day||2 November 2023||£1,500|
|London||1 day||7 December 2023||£1,500|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Sales Managers
- Line Managers
- Heads of departments
- Describe the concept of a team, and its factors for success
- Discuss the uses, benefits and disadvantages of various team-building activities
- Follow strategies for setting and leading team meetings
- List actions to do and those to avoid when encouraging teamwork
Teamwork and Teambuilding
- Characteristics of an effective team
- Roles and responsibilities of individuals in the team
- Building a strong team that delivers results
- Delegating, appraising, evaluating, coaching and mentoring skills for teambuilding