ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
- Senior financial executives, managers and professionals, who need to understand the impact and opportunities provided by advances in IT, the internet, social media, cloud and open standards, in order to inform the board of emerging IT risks and opportunities.
- Financial executives, managers and professionals, responsible for budgets and projects.
- Senior company executives who are in charge of change management, ERP, CRM and IT projects
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Appreciate the advantages and risks of corporate and internet computing, in achieving financial, efficiency and other objectives
- Explain the costs, economics and opportunities provided by the corporate computing systems, the internet, cloud computing, open standards and social media
- Create plans to introduce efficient enterprise computing systems, cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Create plans for the application and management of ERP, CRM and IT projects using agile project management to achieve efficient and reliable and effective performance
- Review their organisation’s approach to succession planning
- Review new technological development of HR software