Senior Secretaries and Personal Assistants Course – Level 1
|Agreed with client
|18 March 2024
|17 June 2024
|16 September 2024
|2 December 2024
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for Administrators, Office managers, executive secretaries and personal assistants seeking to build on essential practical skills to improve knowledge of office management and administration duties.
- Provide high standards of modern office practices and methods
- Enhance managerial capabilities and career growth
- Manage the work environment to fulfil both organisational success and individual performance
- Communicate effectively, handling challenges and duties professionally with confidence
- Practical solution-focused management skills
- How to support good workflow in the office for employee productivity
- How to manage the day-to-day running of the office
- Dealing with suppliers and developing good buying relationships
Arranging Meetings and Taking Minutes
- Best practice for handling meetings
- The role of teams and team building
- Taking accurate minutes and following up
- Arranging the environment for best meeting atmosphere
- Planning, arranging and monitoring events
- Coordination and facilitation skills
- How to manage different suppliers to deliver a successful event
- Managing on time and on budget
Verbal Communication Skills
- How to communicate clearly and concisely
- How to express ideas and core objectives to diverse audiences
- Communicating with a confident voice
Written Communication Skills
- Report writing: structure, theme, and executive summary
- Aiming reports to different stakeholders
- Email communication best practice
- Letter-writing skills
Beginner’s Secretarial & PA Course
Our Senior Secretaries & Personal Assistants Level 1 programme is designed to provide participants with the advanced skills, insights, and competencies that are essential in today’s demanding corporate world. With the in-house portion based in London and the rest online, this hybrid beginner’s secretarial course offers comprehensive training tailored to equip professionals with essential, cutting-edge skills. The course jumps straight in with the intricacies of office organisation, teaching practical management solutions and strategies to enhance workflow and day-to-day operations. Participants will also learn how to navigate supplier relationships and ensure optimum buying conditions.
Beyond office logistics, the programme emphasises the importance of effective meeting management, from mastering organisation best practices to the art of taking precise minutes. The programme also covers the A to Z of event management for personal assistants, ensuring events are orchestrated flawlessly, on time, and within budget.
What truly sets this PA course apart is the communication modules. Participants will be trained to articulate ideas with clarity and confidence to a variety of audiences. By the time they complete the programme, they will also be versed in producing compelling written communications, whether it’s a succinct email, an impactful report, or a formal letter.
The roles of senior secretaries and personal assistants are not just about administrative prowess but also strategic alignment with business objectives. By enrolling your staff in our secretarial & PA courses, you are investing in the professional development of your organisation. Ensure your secretaries and personal assistants are not just part of the team but a driving force behind its success. Enrol your staff in this programme by contacting the dedicated team at LCT today.
For a more advanced secretarial course for senior secretaries and PA, you may want to consider our Senior Secretaries & Personal Assitants Level 2 course.