Project Management Essentials
A practical Project Management Course delivered in an interactive format, which aims to provide the knowledge required to work effectively within a project team and/or manage projects. This course is suitable for beginners and people working on projects looking to gain from a practical projects skills workshop.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||2 days||23 May 2023||£2,250|
|London||2 days||11 July 2023||£2,250|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Project team members wishing to move into project management roles
- Project planners
- Procurement and contract management personnel
- Operational staff who need to understand the basics of project management
- Apply basic project management terminology, methodology and the project lifecycle
- Describe the role of the project manager and the project team
- Apply principles of Scope Management
- Produce project schedules and cost estimates
- Utilise basic tools and techniques of project stakeholder, risk, and change management
Overview of Project Management
- Definition of a project
- Defining the five key stages of any project
- The key characteristics of all projects
- Understanding the key terms and stages
- Defining key project stakeholders
Management of the Project
- How the project manager is selected
- The key attributes of a project manager
- The responsibilities of the project manager
- The dedicated project team
- Identification and analysis of key stakeholders