Principles of Negotiation
This interactive programme provides participants with the various tools to enable them to be more flexible, concise and effective when influencing others.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||2 days||8 December 2023||£2,250|
|London||2 days||1 November 2023||£2,250|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers
- Heads of Department
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Sales Managers
- Communicate effectively and influentially
- Understand different counterparty behaviours and motivations
- Develop and maintain rapport with counterparties
- Welcome challenges and constructive criticism
- Deal confidently with confrontational situations
Effective Communication and Influencing Skills
- The principles of influencing people
- Establishing the participants’ preferred communication style
- Discovering the requirements and preferences of and developing rapport with counterparties
Managing Miscommunication and Handling Objections
- Examining the reasons for misunderstandings and miscommunications
- Defining successful outcomes
- Predicting and handling questions and objections