ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
- Senior managers within the Oil & Gas sector or those identified via organizational talent management for fast track to a senior role.
- Public sector officials with responsibility for the state management of Oil & gas resources
- Engineers and Project Managers who are looking to develop leading edge practice for both themselves and their organization
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Present the main features of the global Oil & Gas business environment
- Speculate on emerging trends and opportunities
- Apply knowledge of the macro-economic factors both regionally and globally that shape the industry