Introduction to PR
This two-day PR course offers an intensive introduction to public relations in all its forms. The introduction to PR course looks at the principles and practice of public relations in the modern media environment using a mixture of presentation, seminars and practicals. It looks at how social media and online campaigns are now an essential part of the PR mix.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||2 days||23 May 2023||£2,250|
|London||2 days||11 July 2023||£2,250|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Explore the concepts of public relations
- Understand the management and organisation of public relations
- Discover to use social media with PR
- Learn about ethics and professionalism in public relations
What is PR - Public Relations?
- Objectives and key elements of Public Relations
- Importance, benefits and challenges of Public Relations management
- How PR differs from marketing, advertising and sales
- Advantages and disadvantages of all PR options
- Importance of PR internally
Public Relation Channels
- Print media and its current and likely future role in PR
- Television and the impact it can have
- Radio – relying on voice only
- Mobile technology and increasing accessibility
- Social media and multi-media – growth, complexity and impact