Financial Strategy and Management
|London and Cambridge||5 days||12-Sep||£6,000.00|
Who should attend?
- Senior-level executives with strategic and financial responsibilities
- Those who are new appointed into a strategic planning role
- Financial planning practitioners who want to update their skills
- Those who want to be able to look at their organisation’s performance and that of competitors
- Executives from a wide range of industries, ranging from large organisations to start-up
- Define a long-term, strategic vision that balances financial and non-financial performance objectives with business strategy.
- Enhance your ability to predict, measure and monitor financial and non-financial performance.
- Strengthen your technical skills and financial expertise.
- Analyse the latest trends and external forces shaping your business, to elevate your credibility as a trusted internal advisor and key decision-maker.
- Build, lead, motivate and sustain high-performing teams to accelerate their impact.
- Enhance your strategic communication skills to become more influential, leading internal and external stakeholder groups with greater success.
- Generate actionable, strategic insights that improve the quality of decision-making across your organisation.
- Identify, evaluate, communicate and drive the implementation of strategic choices that lead to sustainable value creation and organisational growth.
Aligning Corporate and Financial Strategy (London)
- Advanced financial statement analysis and value creation
- Using debt financing to create value
- Key capital structure issues and trade-offs
- The CFO’s role in capital budgeting
Project Appraisal and Company Valuation (London)
- Introduction to payout policy
- Dividends and share buybacks as value creation mechanisms
- Mergers and acquisitions: deal-making, valuation, financing structures and payment options, takeovers
- Initial public offerings
- Raising equity: seasoned offerings
Innovation Imperative (Homerton College, University of Cambridge)
- Defining your innovation challenge
- Generating ideas
- What is AI and machine learning
- The possibilities of AI
- Leveraging AI to create value
- Building AI capabilities
Long-term Financial Planning (Homerton College, University of Cambridge)
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- Strategic risk management for CFOs: instruments and tools
- Strategic investment appraisal decisions and real options
- Corporate restructuring: diversification, LBOs, MBOs, leveraged recapitalisations