ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
Those who have a direct or indirect responsibility for financial risk management. They will be from all sectors, including private, public and not for-profit including:
- Treasury managers who want to know more about financial risk management
- Professionals working or planning to work in market, credit or operational risk.
- Anyone wanting to find out more about risk management in finance
- Risk managers seeking to widen their knowledge
- Internal auditors, accountants who need to show CPD
By the end delegates will know how to:
- Introduce frameworks for managing risks
- Identify key classifications of financial risks
- Explore how derivative instruments can be used to protect against pure risks
- Review risk mitigation techniques
- Establish the need for strong internal controls requirements
- Link up Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Describe the role of directors and senior executives in overseeing, understanding and leveraging risk management