Our financial modelling courses in London are designed to teach students the skills and knowledge they need to accurately work on the financial modelling for your organisation.
|Agreed with client
|1 April 2024
|19 August 2024
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
Effective insurance portfolio management is designed for delegates from within the insurance sector with direct responsibility for overall commercial and risk management, including underwriting staff, risk managers, and compliance managers.
- Construct insurance portfolio applying knowledge of the dynamics of insurance portfolios
- Manage concentration risk
- Measure and monitor liquidity position
- Effectively rebalance and manage the insured portfolio
Role & Function of Financial Modelling
- The use and impact of financial models within the public sector
- Financial modelling and scenario planning
- Key features and benefits of financial models
- Global best practice
Practical Financial Modelling
- Developing the base model
- Identification, creation and linkage of sub models
- Ensuring formulae accuracy
- Key analysis tools within financial modelling
Financial Ratio Analysis
- Integration of financial ratio analysis within financial models
- Capital structure models
- Return on investment (ROI) models
- Budget and forecasting models
- Integration of budgets & forecasting within financial models
- Linking budgets with financial statements
- Utilising financial modelling for forward prediction
- Developing a bespoke financial management information model
Effective Risk Management
- Overview of risk factors within financial modelling
- Developing effective risk management strategies
- Testing of financial models as a contribution to effective risk management
- Case study analysis – applications of financial modelling
Financial Modelling Training
Financial modelling uses data to track the cash flow of your organisation, predict performance and manage all assets. This means it is an essential tool within your organisation and as such, the appropriate financial modelling training should be provided to your team.
By ensuring your team is appropriately trained in financial modelling, you can be sure that the business decisions you make based on future performance predictions are as accurate as possible, leaving little room for error. Without this essential training, predictions for your business may not be as accurate or reliable.
Whether you are a startup business or a Fortune 500 enterprise, there has never been a more important time to invest in financial modelling training for your organisation.
Financial Modelling Courses in London
London is one of the leading financial capitals in the world, making it an ideal place for your team to learn financial modelling, or brush up on their skills for best practice.
From investment bankers to accounting professionals, students will come away from this course with a clear understanding of the important role of financial modelling, how to analyse data for predictable outcomes and how to determine financial risks.
All of this, combined with the rest of the course curriculum outlined above, will ensure that your finance department has a clear picture of where your business is now and where it intends to be in the future.
To best facilitate this training, the in-house portion of all our courses takes place in London, UK so we can ensure our training is delivered by leading experts within the banking and financial industry.
LCT’s Financial Modelling Training Course
At LCT, we provide a comprehensive Financial Modelling Course in London to teach all the knowledge, skills and practice needed for accurate and predictable financial modelling for your organisation.
When taking training courses online, it’s important to recognise that distance learning does not deliver the full experience required to teach these skills. This is why we split our Financial Modelling course into two parts. The first part is our online course and the second part is in-person training. Our in-person training is based in London, UK to ensure it is accessible to students all over the world.