ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
Managers and executives from all sectors who want to be able to assess investment opportunities and/or the performance of their own organisation or that of competitors, including:
- Those who are non-specialists in finance
- Budget holders who want to identify trends in expenditure
- Operations managers who want to know more about how they compare with competitors
- Senior managers who require greater financial literacy skills
- Managers facing financial decisions or expect to make a contribution to a wider planning process.
- Increased probability of investing in successful organisation
By the end delegates will know how to:
- Calculate and interpret key information
- Interpret trends shown in each financial statement
- Comment on their own and competitor’s liquidity, efficiency and funding
- Explain the links between cash flow and other statements
- Describe the framework and purpose of analysing financial statements – the importance and drawbacks