Finance for Directors (1-day)
The Finance for Directors course will provide a good grasp of the key elements of Management Accounts and Statutory Financial Accounts. It will also provide a sound theoretical financial knowledge base upon which to build and acquire new and more advanced financial management skills.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||1 day||11 July 2023||£1,500|
|London||1 day||2 November 2023||£1,500|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Board members
- Non-finance Managers
- Departmental Heads
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
- Become skilled at reading and understanding Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Accounts.
- Be able to tell the story of the real-world operations by looking at the financial accounts.
- Become more involved with all types of financial discussions within your organisation.
- Be much more confident and comfortable when communicating with financial managers, directors, investors, suppliers and key clients.
Financial Overview and Financial Statements
- Accounting Laws and Standards Summary
- UK and International Financial Reporting Standards, key differences and which is best for you
- Fundamental Accounting Concepts
- Financial Statements Structure, Meaning and Terminology Overview
- Forecasts, Cash and Budgets
- The purpose of forecasts for the business
- Budget objectives and cascading budget objectives
- Budgetary Control as a management tool
- Historic v Zero-Based budgeting methods
- Working Capital Cycle Discussion