Supply Chain Managament Framework
Supply Chain Management play a vital role in managing ongoing daily operations in organisations, Logistics management and supply chain is about creating efficient systems for the flow of materials, information, manufacturing process and other services from the raw materials right through to the final product as it reaches to the customers. In this 2-day programme, delegates will explore the importance of supply chain efficiency for modern business, along with inventory management, transport management and an introduction to procurement, production and delivery.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
Who should attend?
- Professionals new to Logistics
- Procurement, warehouse and supply chain management practitioners
- Transport Managers
- Professionals in Logistics Functions
- Warehouse and distribution managers and supervisors
- Understand how the supply chain works,
- Explain why a strong/efficient supply chain is beneficial.
- Discuss the relationship between supply chain management and logistics
- List activities involved in logistics,
- Explore strategic decision making and the importance/role of a workable logistics strategy.
Understanding the Supply Chain
- Overview of supply chain functions within the organisation
- Supply chain management definitions
- The golden rules of supply chain management
- Supply chain models and types
- The global supply chain and integration
Role and importance of the Integrated Supply Chain
- Fundamentals of Procurement
- Fundamentals of Logistics
- Fundamentals of Warehouse Management
- Fundamentals of Transportation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Strategy