Essential Selling Skills
This dynamic sales skills training course will teach you how to win over clients, close deals faster, deliver engaging sales presentations and master advanced body language techniques to form strong working relationships.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||2 days||23 May 2023||£2,250|
|London||2 days||11 July 2023||£2,250|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Sales Executives and Sales Representatives
- Sales Team members
- Sales Account Managers
- Employees working as sales support staff and/or sales admin
- Customer Services Staff moving into a sales role
- Explore buyer motivation and discover how psychology affects winning or losing a sale
- Tailor their selling style to meet any situation and becoming more client/customer focused
- Overcome objections and win over sceptical buyers
- Improve communication and influencing skills
- How to deal with client objections and still get the sale
- 7 steps to maintain calm in adverse selling situations
- How to use objections as a basis to develop the sale into a mutual beneficial outcome
- Maintaining professionalism during the sales process to create a long term focus while gaining short and mid-term wins
- Dealing with client excuses of not buying and delaying strategies
Winning the business
- 10 closing styles to suit your personality and clients buying style
- Overcoming any fear or asking for the business
- Dealing with delayed sales proposals
- Practical exercises to practice getting the sale with confidence
- Creating a clear vision for yourself using positive psychology