Essential Management Skills
Our Essential Management Skills course enables managers, department heads and team leaders to develop the necessary skills to lead their teams to achieve the vision, mission and goals of your organisation.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||5 days||12 February 2024||£4,250|
|Dubai||5 days||13 May 2024||£4,250|
|London||5 days||16 June 2024||£4,250|
|London||5 days||12 August 2024||£4,250|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers who would like to refresh their leadership, management and team building skills
- Junior Managers who would like to develop their career and build on their knowledge
- Managers who are new and would like to learn the key skills of successful leadership, management and team building
- Departmental Heads
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
- Set objectives and targets to achieve the vision, mission and goals of an organisation
- Apply leadership skills in their management role
- Motivate people and build successful teams
- Use verbal communication skills more effectively in all situations
Setting Objectives and Targets
- Where are you now and where do you want to be, by when?
- Plan and actions required to achieve these objectives
- Improve organisational, team and individual performance with quantifiable targets
- Monitoring, measuring and feeding-back results
- Vision, roles and responsibilities of an inspirational leader
- Qualities, skills and commitment required
- Adapting leadership styles to different situations
- Overcoming the challenges of leadership
- Factors which motivate you and others
- Achieving organisational goals with a motivated workforce
- Increasing motivation to improve individual performance
- Management skills required to motivate individuals and teams
- Characteristics of an effective team
- Roles and responsibilities of individuals in the team
- Building a strong team which delivers results
- Delegating, appraising, evaluating, coaching and mentoring skills for team building
Verbal Communication Skills
- Structure simple messages using appropriate language and delivery
- Listen attentively to ensure mutual understanding
- Generate productive and open discussions to solve problems
- Overcome the barriers to effective verbal communication
What are Essential Management Skills?
Essential management skills are the skills managers and leaders need to effectively lead and coordinate their teams to achieve their objectives and targets. These skills include:
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Team building skills
These skills ensure that everyone on your team is aware of the objectives and targets, as well as valued as a team member. Without these essential management skills, projects can often go awry from being mismanaged. By ensuring your organisation’s managers, leaders and department heads have taken training on management skills, you can ensure your projects are being led with effective skill sets across your business.
LCT’s Essential Management Skills Training
LCT’s Essential Management Skills course helps team leaders, managers and department heads to develop the necessary skills to lead their team effectively for your organisation. Students in our management skills training course learn how to apply effective leadership techniques, build successful and motivated teams and communicate effectively with their teams to engage and influence them.
At LCT, we offer a wide range of management courses designed to assist all management staff in your organisation. Our Essential Management Skills training course is designed to level up the knowledge and expertise of learners to ensure they are using best practices within their roles.
All of our courses are delivered by industry experts with a wealth of experience in their fields. Our courses offer a hybrid of online study and in-house training in London to ensure your employees have a deep understanding on completion of their management skills training course.
What do people say about London Corporate Training courses?
“The training experience was excellent and eye-opening. I will definitely recommend this course to my friends and colleagues.”
Ministry of Health, Zambia