An interactive programme that enables participants to identify the characteristics of assertive leaders and focuses on developing negotiation and persuasion skills, the ability to influence colleagues and stakeholders and developing confidence when confronting challenging individuals and situations.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||1 day||31 October 2023||£1,500|
|London||1 day||5 December 2023||£1,500|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Board Members
- Senior Directors
- Senior Managers
- Departmental Directors
- Deputy Departmental Directors
- Departmental Managers
- Deputy Departmental Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
- Distinguish assertiveness from passive, aggressive and manipulative behaviour and the personal, professional and financial consequences of each type of behaviour
- Define and enforce your own personal and workplace rights and how to assert them effectively
- Increase presence, confidence and charisma
- Become aware of how you currently handle conflict and how to expand and develop your conflict-handling repertoire
Understanding and developing assertive skills
- Understanding the dynamics of assertive communication
- Building and sustaining relationships, influencing, negotiating, and of course, achieving immediate results</li>
- Rapport building skills
- Influencing skills
- Answering difficult questions and delivering clear messages
Identifying and managing risk
- Strategic risk and crisis management
- The processes of risk sensing, risk intelligence collection, assessment and crisis vulnerability reduction
- How to utilize scenarios planning to identify and mitigate risk