ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
This course has been designed for those who understand the importance of improving their customer service in the long term and is suited to those who deal with managing customer service or customer relationships; customer service professionals, service agents, front-line workers, managers, supervisors and business professionals who interact with customers and wish to improve both their skills and organisational success
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Generate ideas to make improvements to the way they work with and respond to their customers
- Meet the ever-increasing needs of their customers
- Make a good first impression, develop and maintain ongoing relationships based on trust and high quality communication
- Identify and solve problems related to customer satisfaction and the performance of customer service providers regarding their key performance areas
- Manage “difficult” customers more effectively and confidently
- Be more customer focused in their work
- Apply team work in customer care
- Improve handling of customers by frontline customer service providers.