Corporate Values, Risk and Crisis Management
An interactive programme exploring how values and good governance both contribute to regulatory compliance and create an environment conducive to managing risk, and how to manage and mitigate crises when they occur.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||2 days||17 October 2023||£2,250|
|London||2 days||21 November 2023||£2,250|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Board Members
- Senior Directors
- Senior Managers
- Departmental Directors
- Departmental Managers
- Team Leaders
- Appreciate how to protect a corporate reputation that can take years to nurture but days to unravel
- Implement systems and best practice to manage risk and reputation
Introduction to corporate values
- An overview of values-driven corporate culture of ethical business practices and good governance
- Proactive approaches to managing and enhancing corporate reputation
Identifying and managing risk
- Strategic risk and crisis management
- The processes of risk sensing, risk intelligence collection, assessment and crisis vulnerability reduction
- How to utilize scenarios planning to identify and mitigate risk