Corporate Risk Management
Our corporate risk management course is designed to teach experienced managers and operational managers everything they need to know about corporate risk management for your organisation.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||5 days||12 February 2024||£4,250|
|London||5 days||10 June 2024||£4,250|
|London||5 days||7 October 2024||£4,250|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Experienced managers with a reliance on the company’s key market, financial and operational assets to achieve their business objectives or those managers who are identified as having the potential to achieve such senior/middle management positions in the near future
- Operational managers who wish to gain a greater understanding of corporate risk management as a key element of their business and operational planning cycle
- Understand corporate risks and how they should be managed in either a private or public sector organisation
- Identify how strategic and operational managers can ensure their organisation has identified its key assets and the threats and risks those assets may face
- Demonstrate an understanding of the tools and techniques available for effective corporate risk management
- Develop plans to protect key people, financial and operational assets
- Create effective risk management plans at corporate and operational business levels
- Develop techniques to effectively protect your organisation’s key assets
- Putting corporate risk management into context and exploring what can go wrong
- Exploring recent case studies to understand what has gone wrong and how they affected the companies/organisations involved
- Establishing corporate risk in the company or organisation’s planning cycle
- Understanding your key corporate assets
Threat and Risk Analysis
- Analysing your organisation to get the necessary understanding of where threats and risks may lie
- Protecting your company data and systems
- Protecting key personnel
- Looking at the potential for disaster, accident and emergency
- Setting risks and threats into context using Impact and Probability tools
Financial, Market and Credit Risks
- Understanding the terminology and tools available
- Understanding the ‘value’ of your organisation and its assets
- Credit risk
- Cash flow and debt risks and how to manage them
Practical Risk Management
- Building risk management plans into your organisation’s corporate and operational business plan
- Exploring risks in major project and change management
- Risk allocation and effective reporting mechanisms
- Crisis management planning
The Organisational and Personal ‘appetite’ for Risk
- Taking a realistic evaluation of the organisation’s ‘appetite’ for risk
- Looking at risks and benefits
- Effective stakeholder management and corporate communications
- Personal risk-management planning
What is Corporate Risk Management?
Corporate risk management is a process that identifies, assesses and controls risks within your organisation. These could be financial risks, security risks, legal risks or strategy risks depending on the business environment and risk identification needed.
An effective risk management strategy addresses all potential threats to an organisation. It aims to reduce potential risks before they arise, with contingency plans for unforeseen events or specific risks that are unavoidable.
LCT’s Corporate Risk Management Course
At LCT, our Corporate Risk Management course teaches your team key skills on understanding and managing risk, essential tools and techniques to minimise risk and how to make informed decisions to reduce risk within your organisation.
Learning from leading industry experts, your team will acquire a comprehensive understanding of the risk management capabilities they need to apply to every project they work on in your organisation.