ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
- Senior managers and managers with responsibility for risk management
- Public or private sector managers without a specific risk management function but have elements of risk in their organisations and roles.
- Private business owners looking to grow their business who recognise the need to manage the associated risks of expansion.
- Delegates looking to develop a sound understanding of risk and organisational risk management processes.
- Managers from organisations where risk management is a core activity
- Operational managers who wish to gain a greater understanding of corporate risk management as a key element of their business and operational planning cycle
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand corporate risks and how they should be managed in either a private or public sector organisation
- Identify how strategic and operational managers can ensure their organisation has identified its key assets and the threats and risks those assets may face
- Demonstrate an understanding of the tools and techniques available for effective corporate risk management
- Develop plans to protect key people, financial and operational assets
- Create effective risk management plans at corporate and operational business levels
- Develop techniques to effectively protect your organisation’s key assets