ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
Managers and executives from public and private sector organisation who want to design, improve and deliver enhanced complaints handling processes.
- Managers responsible for customer service
- Employees in the customer service department
- Front-line teams who handle complaints through telephone, online, or face-to-face
- Employees in the service sector and public utilities
- Employees of banks and other financial service organizations
- Marketing executives
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe ways to handle complaints with confidence
- Set standards of response and resolution
- Improve first contact resolution pro-actively identifying complaints and fixing them
- Turn around entrenched, emotionally charged and dissatisfied customers
- Analyze complaints and recognize patterns to avoid them in the future