ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
Those who use or plan to use the capital markets and want to broaden their knowledge of raising finance and/or investing using capital market instruments. They will be from all sectors, including private, public and not-for-profit including:
- Those working in treasury and need to know more about the capital markets
- Operations managers who want to know more about treasury activities
- Managers who are responsible for investing surplus funds
- Treasury employees who need to know how to assess financial performance.
- Internal auditors, accountants who need to show CPD
By the end delegates will know how to:
- Contrast and compare the treasury function in the private and public sector
- Differentiate between primary and secondary markets and the roles of the markets
- Develop skills of calculating the fair value of equity and bond instruments
- Compare and contrast primary and secondary markets
- Develop skills in assessing the performance of stocks and shares
- Use derivative instruments to protect against pure risks