Building Communication Skills
On this course, you’ll discover the best communication strategies for effective workplace collaboration and learn the importance of matching your communication style with your work and project goals and learn how to manage and control challenging conversations.
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
|London||1 day||1 November 2023||£1,500|
|London||1 day||19 December 2023||£1,500|
If you are unable to attend this course on the dates above, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
Please note that prices shown above are exclusive of VAT (20%).
Who should attend?
- Senior Managers
- Junior Managers
- Departmental Heads
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
- Extend your range of non-verbal responses through body language
- Build and maintain rapport with others through matching them in various ways, including behaviour and language patterns
- Increase the impact of verbal communication in multiple and complex situations
- Give powerful, memorable and winning presentations in meetings, conferences and pitch presentations
Effective Verbal and Written Communication
- Structure simple messages using appropriate language and delivery
- Listen attentively to ensure mutual understanding
- Generate productive and open discussions to solve problems
- Overcome the barriers to effective verbal communication
- Win and keep readers’ attention
- Understand how people read and absorb written information
- Plan appropriate approach, structure, content, vocabulary and visuals