Blockchain Strategy for Institutions and Industry
|In-House||Agreed with client||Flexible||POA|
Who should attend?
- CFOs looking to gain a strong understanding of DLT and cryptocurrencies
- CEOs looking for ideas on how Blockchain-DLT can be integrated into their organizations
- Marketing Directors wanting to gain a competitive advantage in their industry space
- Board Members looking to fully leverage Blockchain-DLT for improved positioning
- Product Development Teams looking for improved transparency and ease-of-use
- Business Development Directors looking for new opportunities in various markets-industries
This course is designed for professionals looking to explore the implementation and ramifications of blockchain technology specifically for government institutions and industries of business. It will present opportunities for innovation within your current systems and empower the participant with future-ready financial and operational skillsets.
Fundamentals of Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and Assets
- What is a blockchain?
- What are crypto currencies and assets?
- How does a blockchain protocol function?
- Open-source software ecosystems
- Consensus model of blockchain and funding models
- Users, Investors, developers and Miners
- Network, nodes and the Infrastructure Layer
- Use cases of public and private blockchain systems
- The ISO 20022 standard for banking institutions
Application and Challenges Across Industries
- Trade finance
- Supply Chain Management
Legal ramifications and Regulatory Analysis
- Securities, data and privacy on blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies and Tax
- Corporate Challenges and operating models
- Organisational benefits and risks of Blockchain technology
- Regulatory analysis in different regions
The Future of Blockchain for Business and Digital Currency
- Blockchain framework for businesses
- Financing and capital venture opportunities
- DeFi (Decentralised finance)
- Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- Evaluating blockchain for your institution / industry