ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
- Delegates in the financial services sector who must have knowledge of this subject.
- Delegates in non-financial sectors who need to understand their exposure to money laundering
- Government officials who need to understand the impact of money laundering on financial issues and policies
By the end delegates will know how to:
- Define money laundering and explain how it works
- Be aware of anti-money laundering regulation and international financial crime compliance standards
- Take to the workplace proportionate and sophisticated action plans and processes for combating financial crime and fraud