ABOUT THE COURSE
Who should attend?
- Protocol Senior Managers, Protocol Managers and Assistants
- Events – Senior Managers, Events – Project Planners, Conference Project Planners, Exhibition Managers and Meetings Managers
- Customer Relations Senior Managers and Managers
- Public Relations Senior Managers and Managers
- Communications Senior Managers and Communications Managers
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Manage protocol and event functions efficiently and effectively
- Apply tips and avoid the traps of organising events
- Identify risks and understand how to manage and mitigate
- Ensure that events are delivered on time and to budget.
- Project manage the planning, organising and holding of successful events
- Develop and apply the core skills of PR and marketing for event promotion
- Understand the key factors in building and maintaining strong relationships
- Ensure that meetings at home and abroad achieve strategic objectives