We are delighted to announce that LCT is under new management and we will be expanding its offering in 2021.
Courses and programmes will include:
- Scheduled courses in London
- Customised programmes offered to clients anywhere in the world
- Conferences and events
In addition, LCT has partnered with Cambridge based BlueBridge Education, to deliver customised Professional Development Programmes that are delivered by world-leading instructors from Oxford and Cambridge Universities.
All of these courses and programmes will be offered online, blended and face to face.
The new team has a wealth of experience of LCT.
- Nick Bray – Managing Director. Nick was MD at LCT from 2015-9 and brings vast experience in business strategy, company restructuring and business improvement.
- Praveen Mathews – Sales & Marketing Director. Praveen joined LCT in 2012 and will be a familiar face to many of LCT’s clients, having been Head of Sales & Marketing from 2017.
- Stewart Eru – Business Development Director. Stewart brings great expertise in developing education business in Asia and China and will be in charge of partnerships in Cambridge and Oxford.
Established over 25 years ago, we have delivered high-quality consultancy services and thousands of multi-sector courses for organisations from over 150 countries.
Many organisations will have experienced significant upheaval during 2020 as a result of the global pandemic. LCT recognises the substantial challenges that 2021 will bring and looks forward to working with its clients in partnership to meet their requirements with agility.
Helping organisations to develop their team members in today’s ever-changing economy is vital and we look forward to sharing our journey of growth and innovation into 2021 and beyond.
Over the coming weeks, we will be updating our website (www.lct.co.uk) to inform you of the training schedule for 2021 and our exciting new venues in London, Cambridge and Oxford.
We want to take this opportunity to thank all of our clients for putting their trust in us over the last 25 years. We are committed to making personnel development better and easier for you, particularly during this exciting time of growth and progress.