Our consultants are independent and objective. They are seasoned business professionals that possess a wealth of practical experience of leading organisational change.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Strategic financial advisory
- Values and corporate governance
- Risk and reputation management
- Cross-cultural communications
- Dispute resolution
The successful execution of consultancy assignments requires:
- Careful selection of the right consultants: we invest time and effort in recruiting consultants with a demonstrable track record of leading organisations through transformational change’ and
- The adoption of a framework that ensures that we are able to deliver client objectives efficiently and effectively.
We approach all consultancy assignments using five tried and tested phases.
- Identification: We listen to our clients in order to identify and validate their objectives and to define successful outcomes.
- Diagnosis: We spend time discussing, evaluating and understanding the current position with our clients, leading to preliminary observations and agreeing a way forward.
- Plan: We develop a detailed plan for implementation, which we then finalise and present for client approval
- Delivery: We execute the agreed plan, always working in partnership with clients, building and validating improvements throughout the process
- Review: We assess operational efficiency by continuously reviewing the results of the Delivery phase
This approach provides a framework for a consistent process for all assignments.